- Get a Quote
- Bifold Doors
- Patio Doors
- Lantern Roofs
- Windows & Doors
- Who we are
As part of the Customade Group, Bifoldshop is able to meet all of your roof, door and window requirements, sourcing all products from our sister companies, guaranteeing you consistently reliable service and quality.
All Bifoldshop door and window products are manufactured by Customade Group who use modern materials and components to ensure the products you buy from us will perform to the latest demanding standards.
To understand the wide range of products available please visit www.thecustomadegroup.co.uk for much more information. Our team are always available to answer your questions and are only a free call away.
About our quotes
Information you need to get a quote
It’s quick and easy to get a quote. Call our freephone number and one of the team will guide you through the process.
If you need advice to decide what you want, our experienced team is only a free call away.
What we include
Unlike some of our competitors our quotes include all the following:
- 10 year warranty on installation and/or operation
- 20 year warranty on most glass units
- DGCOS accredited guarantee and deposit protection (not supply only)
- Full site survey (not supply only)
- Delivery to site
Price match guarantee
If you have sourced a quote from another supplier, make sure you are comparing like-for-like. We are so confident about our purchasing power and processes, we will price match any genuine like-for-like quote.
Workmanship and Material Guarantee for Installed products
Bifoldshop offer comprehensive warranties on all the window and door systems available on our website. We use trusted UK suppliers and reputable brands, and it is highly unlikely you’ll experience a problem with your installation. In the event that you do, we offer our continued support until the problem is rectified.
The information detailed below is applicable for windows and doors installed by Bifoldshop. If you are a self-fit customer or trade client, contact us for full details of factors that may affect manufacturer warranties.
Windows and doors are guaranteed for shape retention, impact strength and joint strength in accordance with system supplier’s recommendations for a period of 10 years.
Powder paint finish is finished to marine grade which is guaranteed for 25 years. This warranty covers the coated aluminium against the following faults:
- Peeling, powdering and blistering
- Corrosion except due to bending or folding after the application of the paint.
- Chalking, fading and loss of sheen out of the Qualicoat regulation
- Filiform corrosion
Glass sealed units are guaranteed for a period of 20 years for failure of the hermetic seals (i.e. misting between panes). Integrated blind units are warranted for 5 years.
Locking mechanisms, handles and hinges and all metallic moving parts are guaranteed for 10 years. Damage to hardware due to general wear and tear is not covered. Chrome finishes are guaranteed for a period of 12 months.
We carry comprehensive insurance and your window and door installation is guaranteed against defective workmanship for 10 years.
DGCOS: Double Glazing & Conservatory Ombudsman Scheme
Bifoldshop is a founder member and an accredited installer under the DGCOS, the Double Glazing & Conservatory Ombudsman Scheme. This means we have satisfied the scheme’s rigorous 12-point vetting process, including scrutiny of customer and supplier references and minimum 10 year insurance-backed guarantees. Using a DGCOS accredited installer means you can be confident in the highest standards of installation and after-sales warranty.
For full details, visit the DGCOS
- The guarantee commences from the date of installation or supply.
- We cannot carry out service work until the balance has been paid in full.
- Warranties may be subject to regular maintenance, read the terms and conditions.
- You are not covered for breakage of glass after the installation is complete.
- Guarantee excludes consequential loss.
- Warranties are freely transferable to subsequent owners of the property.
- All guarantees are given in good faith. However, after a visit from a company representative, if it is deemed that our product has been misused, tampered or damaged in any way; we will render the guarantee null and void. Subsequent remedial work must be carried out at a pre-arranged fee, payable before work commences.
- In the unlikely event of dispute, we will always abide by any decision made by the DGCOS independent ombudsman.
More info? Need a price? Tell us what you need.
Call: 01453 820892 or email firstname.lastname@example.org